[Suggestion] Add how to spoiler to FAQ

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Gawadrolt, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to see a forum section of the wiki but I am not looking to be that ambitious with the suggestion. Just adding how to add spoilers to the FAQ would be nice. I have no clue how to do that and it would have been helpful today.
    ShelLuser, PenguinDJ and ThaKloned like this.
  2. *sorry to hijack*

Could a button on the editor be added for ease of use as well?
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. oh, that last tab at the top that says "more" ok, makes sense.
  4. I know this has been answered, more or less, but heck; it's weekend so I'm still going to share my (now probably obsolete) opinion on it.

Having this included on the wiki is something I'm definitely in for, and as other have shown it is up there with the list of BBCodes. Now, I do agree that it maybe a little hard to find that page. I know I had to struggle a little the first time, but I think that has changed. If you check the site help link (under the 'more' menu option) then you'll find the link to the BBCode.

Hmm, maybe it would help if the 'More' menu item was changed into 'Help'? That would make it a lot more obvious.

As to your suggestion for the FAQ: obviously its not my call to make but I have my doubts there. I'm very keen on checking town chat (and the forums) to keep track of what questions get asked and repeatedly asked but... yah, the spoiler section has been asked more often, but not to those amounts where I'd deem it "FAQ worthy".

(a small peek behind the scenes: "faq worthy" for me means that I saw something mentioned so many times that I think it should be added and then I do my "contrib team thingie" to suggest/discuss/relay this with the staff).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.