[ SUGGESTION ] 15% chance for heads now?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ww2fan168, Jul 3, 2015.

?

Good?

+1 2 vote(s) 28.6%
+0 2 vote(s) 28.6%
-1 3 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. I don't really like this feature, I realize everything has a purpose on EMC but this is really annoying on my part. A new feature was added to /pvp where u have a 13-15% chance of getting a players head. I personally don't like this because I go to /pvp to get heads, not be lucky and get one. I farm heads and sell them for business ( very good money :D ). So I was wondering if you could lift this from /pvp to help us that like to earn heads and not be lucky.
  2. -1 PvP was never meant for head farming, nor was it meant for getting heads.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. I personally disagree with returning it to 100%, for one, the reasons above, and secondly, it was never meant to be a 100% chance anyway.
  4. Id say something like 50-75% but I mean, people come to me asking for their heads and this is here now, and I like heads :p
    friendypig likes this.
  5. Maybe 25%, but it's not meant for head farming, if you want to do that then go out to the wild, drop off a cliff a few times and collect yourself some heads. :)
    Kyzoy likes this.
  6. Hmm I would like maybe a 50% chance of getting a head when you kill someone in pvp arenas.
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  7. I don't have an opinion about your suggestion because I don't do pvp at all. Sporadically I help people collect their heads, but that's so sporadic that I don't think my opinion matters here.

Instead I'd like to comment on something else. I can see why the change makes getting heads harder, but on the positive side this also means that you can charge higher prices as well. Simple economics: supply and demand. Now that the supply goes down (and provided that the demand stays the same or goes up) it could be time to raise their value a bit.
    friendypig and FDNY21 like this.