Suggesion: Events archive?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ShelLuser, Aug 5, 2017.

1. So a few weeks back JDHallows & the not so evil Eviltoade made an awesome bootcamp event. For the new players or those who might have missed it: this one.

Yesterday I TP'd back to Utopia and got stuck in the dark. As it turned out the residence has been reset and the cool builds are gone. I suspect they're out there somewhere but it still got me thinking.

Now that there's a whole new server, why not put up some kind of events archive? Of course you might want to set up a threshold of some sort and well, I think very few people would care if this was limited to staff only stuff (esp. when it can match up to boot camp!).

I dunno: maybe make this an option based on overall positive feedback?

Some projects are so much fun that I'm pretty sure that if they were still accessible for the general public in some kind of archive there might still be plenty of (new?) players interested in taking a look around. And since there's a whole new server dedicated to fun stuff.. I think it might fit right in.

Thing is: not everyone is into mini games and this could give a lot of players the opportunity to marvel some of the awesome stuff from the past. And not every player can keep their residence dedicated to a specific event.
    _Devil__ likes this.