STORY TIME!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ShyBorn, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Once upon a time, there lived a frog. But this frog was no ordinary frog .. this frog could.....

(you guys write the rest) ^-^)
    Roslyn and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. eat a whole house without chewing! One day, the frog went to the market to...
    Equinox_Boss and ShyBorn like this.
  3. buy a bag of dead rats. the market said "we dont serve your kind round these parts!"
    Equinox_Boss, Roslyn and ShyBorn like this.
  4. The frog being upset with this decided to try and eat an entire market instead of a house.
    Equinox_Boss, Roslyn and ShyBorn like this.
  5. The frog succeeded. However, the frog quickly realized that it needed something else from the market it had just eaten.
  6. So in a huff he decided to go to the nearest market to purchase the thing he had forgotten. He asked the clerk behind the counter for.....
  7. 27 dead fleas for his evening stew. The clerk dismissed his requests as another prank and dialed for.......
    ShyBorn and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. A taxi to take the frog named Theo to the nearest Flea Market,
    ShyBorn and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. where the frog met his grandmother who died in 2002.
    ShyBorn likes this.
  10. Theo said "grandma I can't believe you are here !! How did you ...
    ShyBorn likes this.
  11. resurrect yourself?
    ShyBorn likes this.
  12. I thought you died in a flaming car acciden!!
    ShyBorn likes this.
  13. The grandmother suddenly disappeared and he realized it was a hallucination....
    ShyBorn likes this.
  14. Thank Kong that is over. Grandma was mean and I dont want to have to deal with her again. Now lets see what did I come here for ?
    ShyBorn likes this.
  15. Oh right! I need a shovel so I can...
    ShyBorn likes this.
  16. Dig the dirt for diamonds
    ShyBorn likes this.
  17. Those diamonds are needed to pay for the new flea trap im building in my...
    ShyBorn likes this.
  18. Bath tub.
    ShyBorn likes this.
  19. Ugh, the water proof flea trap costs extra.. where ever shall I get more diamonds?
    ShyBorn likes this.
  20. I do believe I will check under that rock in the hidden lake I found two weeks ago while I was vacation in....