Story game! xD

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _REMOVED_38413, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its breakfast, but while
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its breakfast, but while its mum was cooking....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its breakfast, but while its mum was cooking BLT's from the cow that ate mutated
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its breakfast, but while its mum was cooking BLT's from the cow that ate mutated PEE NUTS
  6. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its breakfast, but while its mum was cooking BLT's from the cow that ate mutated PEE NUTS that were
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its breakfast, but while its mum was cooking BLT's from the cow that ate mutated PEE NUTS that were dancing in...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its breakfast, but while its mum was cooking BLT's from the cow that ate mutated PEE NUTS that were dancing in a puddle
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its breakfast, but while its mum was cooking BLT's from the cow that ate mutated PEE NUTS that were dancing in a puddle of robot sauce while Blastoise
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its breakfast, but while its mum was cooking BLT's from the cow that ate mutated PEE NUTS that were dancing in a puddle of robot sauce while bleeding badly from
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its breakfast, but while its mum was cooking BLT's from the cow that ate mutated PEE NUTS that were dancing in a puddle of robot sauce while bleeding badly from the Blastiose that shot
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the monkey ate for its breakfast, but while its mum was cooking BLT's from the cow that ate mutated PEE NUTS that were dancing in a puddle of robot sauce while bleeding badly from the Blastiose that shot burritos at everyone which caused
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Equinox_Boss likes this.