Story game! xD

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _REMOVED_38413, Mar 3, 2013.

1. and became peeled.
  2. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a
  3. Giant monkey
  4. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was
  5. Eat...all the peanuts?
  6. Maximum 2 words
  7. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey was [ eating all] [the peanuts]
    ......................................................................... Your part. My part
  8. I hate doing all the copying and pasting...-.-'
    Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore.
  10. That's better
  11. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed
  12. In a pile of
  13. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Turned to volcanic lava
  15. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt
  16. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were
  17. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Once upon a time there was a peanut that ate nothing but peanuts while eating peanuts and sleep-walking through heaven while dancing and killing floating on my giant ant robot chicken that walked on off the earth ina bannanasuit and became peeled by a giant monkey who was eating all the peanuts when he jumped off Mt. Rushmore and landed in a pile of straws that turned to volcanic lava and burnt the leaves that were made of peanuts which the
    Equinox_Boss likes this.