Storage Auction Reboot! Over 250k in items! [not allowed]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Rachel, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry about the hitch with the last storage auction; the internet went out in our whole building for several hours; by the time it was back up again I felt it was too late to start it up. I've decided to re-schedule the auction for Saturday, as most people will be able to attend (I had a few friends unable to come to the last time anyway). I will host this one at 4pm EST (again, type /time in-game to see when that is for you!) at lot 3275 on smp2. If you've never been to a storage auction before, it's where I place chests full of items into cells; emulating real-life storage units, and auction them off as if it were a real storage auction. Every slot of every chest is guaranteed to have one item in it; meaning no empty chests; I'll post an actual screenshot of one of the chests in the auction as an example. This time, the cumulative value of the four units is over 278,000r!

Still confused? Maybe this will help; Here's a preview of the four units up for auction, as well as that sneak-peek of one of the chests!

Locker #1: Starting Bid: 10,000r Minimum Bid Increments: 1,000r

Locker #2: Starting Bid: 1,000r Minimum Bid Increments: 100r

Locker #3: Starting Bid: 20,000r Minimum Bid Increments: 2,000r

Locker #4: Starting Bid: 15,000r Minimum Bid Increments: 1,000r

Sneak Pre-View:

Rules:
    southpark347 likes this.
  2. As far as I know, blind auctions are against the rules, too easy for someone to cheat and remove items from the chest if they don't go for what they want them to go for. (Not saying you would ever do that, but it's happened before) The mods have stopped other blind auctions happening in game because of this.
  3. Perhaps if there was a list of ALL the items in the entire auction, and then subtle clues as to what was in each one? That is if NysileVerazi is correct. Otherwise, yay fun!
  4. shes already done one like this and i cant wait to attend :O
  5. This will be the 4th storage auction I have hosted, and the first three have not only gone off without a hitch, almost every bidder got twice what they bid in item values. Not only that, but I have seen several other users host storage auctions both in the past and recently, also with no problems or interference by an admin. :)
  6. Blind auctions were never allowed.

If you wish to auction particular items, you need to follow all auction rules

Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.