Staff and Teams monument

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ChespinLover77, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Bump
    Planning to start building the museum soon.
  2. Fixed
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. Sadly I'll never be able to be in your Museum, there will only ever be one of my head and another player owns it:p
    ShelLuser and Chespinlover77 like this.
  4. Tell meh who owns it :p
  5. cdjs1987, I'm not on the Contribution Team yet but hoping to be soon :p worked pretty hard on my app.

Shes never going to get rid of it but good luck
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  6. Thank you :p

You can try to get my head, by the way. None of them actually exist. It'll take a pretty big sum of money for me to give up that status :p
    ShelLuser, Chespinlover77 and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Even if its just loaning a head It'd be a great help
  8. I don't get why people act as if their head is worth some unreal amount of money. I get why staff charge, so they don't get nagged about it non-stop, but for a normal player for real? I've always given my head to anyone that asks, share the love. :3
  9. I could loan you BreezyMan's head, for now. :)
  10. Thank you that'd help alot
  11. Bump.
    Should have construction of the museum started when I come back from my vacation.
  12. I don't know if this is common knowledge, but you can purchase Allengero's head at his shop on smp9. It's at 19000. I hope that helps. :3
  13. Thank you very much.
    I'll go buy it asap
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  14. Bump
    Updated the main post, 2nd post, and 3rd post.
  15. Bump
    There are some new staff members that I will edit into the first post soon
  16. No disrespect meant to the OP with this comment, but this does seem like a right place for it:

I'm actually happy to learn that I'm not alone here. Same applies to me; none exist and I also have no plans to change that any time soon. It's a shame having to disappoint a few players but yeah... Anyway, this is the first time I noticed someone openly stating this, so yah; felt like responding.
    Chespinlover77 and SoulPunisher like this.
  17. Are there some images of the build so far?

18. Not yet. :p ;)

Edit- Updated main post again