[Stables] How many horse stables and vaults do you have?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SkareCboi, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Hi Everyone,
    I will soon but upgrading my vault and stables to MAX this being 255 vaults and 255 stables. Just curious how many you guys have.
    I know, who really needs this many horses, let alone find the right horse through all those stables.
    But this days there nothing much to do across EMC but accumulate wealth and blow it in ridiculous ways.
    As for vaults I actually do use most of my vaults, probably with close to 100 full at all times. So making it to 255 will help me a lot.
    I will have a video of me using all those vouchers. Pretty much have a total value of around 3Million rupees or so, the hardest part was actually sourcing all those stable vouchers since you only get them from voting every 50 days.

Currently I have :
    - 128 vault pages ===>soon to be 255
    - 5 stables ===>soon to be 255

What about you?
    no_thing likes this.
  2. I have 10 vault pages, and 1 stable. I've never used horses, nor have I ever used that one stable. :p My 10 vault pages I use all the time, but only for moving stuff around (from servers). Nothing is stored permanently in them, and I'm not planning to do so, nor am I planning to get more than these 10. :)