SssssshadyShannon.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ShadyShannon, Mar 28, 2012.

1. welcome to the empire, what is ur profile picture from?
  2. Thank you very much for the welcome. The profile picture is Shirayuki Mizore, from Rosario + Vampire. I should mention if you wish to watch it, you may want to keep the children away. There is some cursing, and...umm...other things not meant for children. :p
  3. lol i should have known saw it about 6 months ago wish they made a second season
  4. Wait...they did make a second season...there are two seasons, 12 episodes each I believe. :D
  5. hmmm :confused:
  6. You didn't know? D: Go, Netflix, right now...watch em'. They are great. :D
  7. do they have it in subs or just dubs?
  8. On Netflix it's dubbed. It may be subbed on Animefreak.tv (Not trying to promote the site, just giving it for your benefit. :D)
  9. lol thx the site i normally use, animeseason( not trying to promote) doesn't have it for some reason.
  10. I'm not sure if the one I gave you has it. I just figure they probably will. :D
  11. it does thx :D
  12. I'm more than happy to help. If ever you wish to watch some other good anime's, feel free to ask; I know of a lot more action like ones that you may like. :D
  13. Welcome to the Empire!
  14. ENGINEERING FTW TAKE IT DO ITTTTTTT thats what i chose and dang look at me now im living the life
  15. Why thank you! :D
  16. I would of loved to take engineering, but I was never given the engineering class (We are assigned classes at my High School). I would need at least 3 classes in engineering, and I'm already almost a junior. It wouldn't happen. :( Which kind of sucks, but what can you do.
  17. awwwwwww that sucks
  18. I know, right? D:
  19. well thank you very much