[SPOILERZ] Avengers Infinity War

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CraftyCosmic, Apr 29, 2018.

?

Did you like the movie?

Yes! 8 vote(s) 72.7%
No... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I didn’t watch it. (DUDE. SPOILERS) 3 vote(s) 27.3%
What movie? (Really?) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Whoo weee! That was quite the movie! What did you think? Whaat is going on with the after credits scene?
  2. Leading up to another Marvel movie?
  3. yup, I think for Captian Marvel and the unnamed sequel to infinity war. I think that the icon that was shown in the post-credits scene was the captian marvel symbol on her chest.
  4. Nick Fury sent out some kind of distress signal to Captain Marvel. She's the strongest superhero in the MCU yet, according to Kevin Feige - which, after seeing what Thor just did in Infinity War (he was the only one who could have killed Thanos), I'm kinda worried that she's going to be too OP lol.

Her movie will be the next in the MCU, and takes place in the 1990s, so we're not getting any actual advancement of the plot until May 2019. Just background info on why Captain Marvel hasn't joined the Avengers yet, what her powers are, what's her story, how she knows Nick Fury, blahblahblah.

I'm also pretty sure that most of the OG Avengers, who were the superheroes left after the Infinity gauntlet wiped out half the universe, are going to die saving the New Avengers (the ones who died, e.g Black Panther and Spider-Man).

Doctor Strange said that he would save the Time Stone if it came down to saving it or Spider-Man and Iron Man, and in the end he chose to save Iron Man - he also said that there's only one outcome out of sixteen million in which Thanos loses, and since Thanos recognised Tony and Tony has been having recurring nightmares about Thanos, he must have something to do with killing Thanos and taking the gauntlet.

Calling it now tho Iron Man and Captain America are going to die. Tony is at the end of his development, going from full-on billionaire playboy to wanting to settle down, retire as Iron Man, and start a family. Steve has no use beyond the next Avengers movie either, being an exiled criminal now and all, as well as the opportunity for self-sacrifice being there, which he's always been about - add on to the fact that Chris Evans says Cap isn't in any more movies after Avengers 4, and I doubt that's because he gets to retire.

I also see a strong possibility for Thor biting the dust. He's now the last Asgardian, he's now fully harnessed his power and is the strongest Avenger there is right now, and Asgardians get more powerful the more they age, so... yeaahhh. I don't see him being able to go on much longer.

Some of the characters, like War Machine and Falcon, don't really work without the bigger characters, since they're sidekicks. I expect them to die too.

Overall I think we're in for a much needed culling in the next movie. Can't wait lOl
    Ethy202 likes this.
  5. I haven't seen it so I might have to watch it for myself to see if that theory is true