something clever

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Perhaps find yourself a hobby. I personally enjoy hill walking. I also participate in D&D (Dungeons & Dragons- A role playing game using dice- not the stupid board game!) so I often find myself using my imagination to make stories for the game. Sometimes, all you need is a little inspiration. :)
  2. Sadly I can't do much physically activity. I have a heart condition that severely limits my actions :(
  3. What interests you? What inspires you? For example I'm interested in Fantasy, nature and pretty things (gems, precious metals etc.).
  4. I like animals and photos. I professionally take photos for people and things.. but lately no one has called.
    I love nature. I can sit outside to watch birds, and such.
  5. Maybe make a portfolio of new pictures and put them on a site for advertising? Reading? There's so much you could do. Don't tell yourself you're bored, it'll only make it worse...
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. Hah I can relate to this, I also don't adventure out into the real world, I have a few friends, but I hate sunlight, and leaving my house, and can't be bothered to go any where, or do anything, i prefer to sit here on the computer, and socialize with my internet friends gaming, Minecraft, EVE Online. I am extremely painfully shy in the real world, but online i will talk to anyone that dares to say hi to an extent. I have Aspergers, but I am no where near as bad as most that have this disorder, I can do stuff, but im terrible at them other then sitting on the computer lol
  7. I have a website! I probably should try to add more photos to it, it wouldn't let me the other day so lol
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  8. I have issues socializing off the internet too. lol
  9. I suppose I do to at times if i don't know you, or well never met you, like if I am in a game and you approach me I would most likely fun away scared to death, but If I contact you I have no problems talking. Being shy is a really hard thing to overcome.
  10. i use a program called Bryce. its free, and really fun to use! :D
  11. Get on smp2 late at night and watch our antics :D
  12. Night? In which time zone? :p
  13. I have asperger's syndrome so my ways of cheering up can be strange, but they work for me... and annoy my boyfriend sometimes.. :3
    I usually listen to certain songs on repeat... repeatedly... ie.
  14. <,<... And I think I just set myself out as a pony fan with that first video... xD
  15. But then there is also the mass deconstruction of randomly seeded single player worlds on creative.. I will make craters in de(con)struction worlds that make the stuff Aikar and ICC do in Utopia out of boredom look like divots.
  16. I was going to tell a chemistry joke, but the good ones Argon. :)
    SecretAznEks and autumnrain26 like this.
  17. That's a pro-phosphorous idea!
  18. Guys.... why don't we take all these terrible chemistry jokes.... and just Barium.