Some amazing FREE PC games! (mildly disturbing images)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by jtc0999, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Pewdiepie?
  2. He's climbing in the window.... ;)
  3. The only good ones are SCP Containment Breach and The Witch's House. Slender isn't scary apart from the newer one under a different name, Ai Ono or whatever it's called is just jumpscares that last for a split second before you realise how unrealistic everything is, SCP Containment Breach scares the crap out of you most of the time (I closed the window when it jumped out when I turned around in a room...) and the Witch's House is really good, but isn't really that scary :p

I personally prefer the Dead Space and Bioshock (isn't really scary, but it makes you jump alot) series - which aren't free or indie but are pretty damn cool.
  4. Dead space is waaaaay too gory for me, and Ao Oni is not THAT scary, but pretty funny. Slender is not scary anymore, but i knew i would ger people asking me where slender was if i didn't include it.

EDIT: I have a few more to add:
    Ib: As a little girl lost in an insane world, you must escape with Gary, a stranger you met.

Mad Father: You are Aya, a little girl who must save her father from a curse when he cheated on his wife, and killed her for an experiment.
  5. my friends and i played slender at 3 in the morning last weekend in a dark basement, it wasnt that scary, we just kinda jumped when he appears right in front of you. we also tried scp but just continuously died after we barely got out of the room, so it could be scary, just to difficult
  6. Mad Father ish awesome :D Dead Space is gory, yes, but there are gorier games out there if you look around a little.
  7. exactly bro...