Some ads on the Website...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_8827, May 12, 2012.

1. i have only seen college ads, camera ads, and clothes ads.. i thought your internet host you use pays attention to what you look at every day and gives you ads that match or are close to what webpages you have visited.. which, makes it seem like half of you look at nasty, nasty things. LOL
  2. Until they get removed, look at those MC ads as: "Don't trust us? GO and see what else is out there." *2 minutes later as you crawl back in fear from what you saw* "Told you."
  3. These ads are run through Google Adwords and it takes in what you are viewing and what you had viewed and tryies to give you the most appropriate ads. If you share computers it is kinda annoying but it does get it right most of the time.
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. :) there are some dirty 12 year olds on this planet.
    SecretAznEks and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  5. That wouldn't do the things they do if their parents were home.
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. amen. sick little children.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  7. Off topic much :3 I think this issue has been resolved. Thank you Icecream and Green
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. but you love us, so its okay :)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  9. #yolt You only live twice
  10. Nick are you biscuit guy or something
  11. Who is Biscuit Guy?
  12. Biscuitboy5396
  13. I have decided to take offence from that as I am not a sick minded 12 year old.
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. congratulations for being the 2%
  15. I don't see what is so nasty.
  16. People have very different standards of what nastiness entails, methinks. For me it takes a lot, for some it takes very little.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  17. I usually use AdBlock, but I disable it here. Congrats, EMC. You are the only whitelisted site on my AdBlock. I don't even look at the ads; I just let them sit up there and make money for Justin. :)
    _Stads_ likes this.
  18. If you are often voting for Empire Minecraft adverts for other servers will pop up due to the amount of time you spend on those sights. If you are constantly using google to search for Minecraft related things then this will occur also.