So... This is where we are.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pat2011, Jan 11, 2013.

1. I'm pretty sure he meant just the West-Borough baptist church not any random baptist church.
  2. it still baptist. and my religon is still baptist. So it's still a HUGE insult to me
  3. Do you know what Westboro Baptist Church is? It isn't Baptist, it's a church that claims God HATES- *ehem, the list begins*
    Homosexuals
    Jewish people
    Muslims
    Catholics
    Polytheists
    Atheists
    People who support homosexuality
    Nonbelievers of the "Scripture"
    Anyone who does not believe in hatred like they do, etc.
    They picket funerals of dead soldiers for protecting an "Evil country" and even tried to picket the funerals of 20 young children who died in Newton. You should NOT take offense from anyone who despises them.

Oh, yes, my response to the OP. Making guns illegal will keep them off the street? Lets make cocaine illegal too!
    cddm95ace likes this.
  4. i just looked up the church, and i apologize. I thought that he was an atheist and that Church was just some random church in his neighborhood. Once again, i do apologize
    imBobertRobert and moyaboya like this.
  5. I was born baptist as well. I am not insulting baptists in and of themselves. The West-bourough baptist church is the one who protests military funerals and made their website URL "Godhatesfags.com". I was not insulting baptists in general, just this organization. Sorry for the confusion :)
  6. the irony of the church you guys are talking about is that if they hate Jews, but are christian...
    well lets just say that Christianity kinda got it's roots from Judaism.
  7. I would just like to point something out. I don't know about where you live, but in Washington State at least, you do not need a license to get a BB gun, and they all come looking like wimpy rifles.

Airsoft guns come in all types, and are designed to look like replicas of real guns, with the most popular type being pistols. As long as you wear eye protection, this a really fun and painful game, as long as you play safely. If kids in your school are shooting each other with BB guns, which fire metal pellets, uh, thats a problem XD

I hope this doesn't turn into an angry gun control thread.
  8. Even more ironic? They claim that they are using their freedom of speech, and the harass those who protect their freedom of speech...
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  9. ... Wow I was fine with some religion in games... Now there is politics D;
  10. Ah! YouTube videos these days