So I've been here for 2 days...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HxCami10, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Welcome to EMC, remember to check check out the other servers!
  2. Hi. That's all I can say, because everyone already said everything already... Imagine I posted all that other stuff.
  3. Well I have my first delemia!
    How do I fix this:
  4. That seems to be something that happens every now and then, and it effects most MC players all at once, including me at the moment. (That would mean not just people trying to connect to EMC.) So all we can do is wait until Mojang gets everything working again. :p Anyway, welcome to Empire Minecraft, I look forward to seeing you around and hope that you enjoy your stay here with this awesome community! :)
  5. haha The Tomato king can't spell Tomato :D
    margaritte likes this.
  6. Session servers are down, and I suggest removing the picture immediately. It contains personal info, trust me, remove it quickly.
    Otherwise, welcome to EMC! Don't forget to read the Guide! :)
  7. Welcome to the Empire where the server trolls you.
    5weety and IamSaj like this.
  8. "Because you see in Empire Minecraft, the server trolls you." - JustinGuy/Super Admin/EMC Creator/Awesome Guy
    Dwight5273, 5weety and pat2011 like this.
  9. yes you can.... just type /vault Then you just fill with whatever you want to transfer, then type /vault at the destination to retrieve your stuff. It will cost you 10r each time you open it except in Utopia :)

Also, welcome to the empire! May your stay here be long and prosperous :D

If you need anything you can find me on smp4
    IamSaj likes this.
  10. Like my ip?
  11. No, I'm pretty sure it's a session server URL, but it PROBAbly changes everytime you log in so just edit the url out using Paint or something.... :3
  12. There we go, seems to be working good for me and most others. Try logging in now if you haven't. :D
  13. Welcome to EMC! :D
  14. y u leave smp4. I misses you lol. and on other note, welcome to EMC.
  15. I am there too... we are just working on a HUGE project behind the scenes right now :)
  16. Gangnam Style for the win! I'm Madison, come to SMP6 and meet us all later, if you wish. I'm online on the forums more often than not, so if you have any questions, ask me via PM, or post on my wall.

Ciao, and remember to always have GANGNAM STYLE :p
  17. tolit rap.gif

Welcome To Empire hope you enjoy here
  18. lol
  19. Welcome to the server i am the albino polar bear that no one knows what i would look like beacuse im SUPER SECRET