So I got this yesterday

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Caeyde, Oct 12, 2013.

1. And heres me at the 2nd gym even though I got the actual game a day early
    5chris100 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Beat the elite four, they were pretty challenging, but beat the champion without blaziken
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. So much hate right now -_-'

Gj anyway! ^-^'
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I don't do much Pokemon anymore really. After school a long time ago I remember I used to challenge my friends to see who was a sensei at a game with Club Penguin cards...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Oh Club Penguin
    Good times, good times
    Until Disney shut down all their other games and focused on CP, you need membership for everything now anyway! >:c
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I know. I used to play crazy on that game a few years ago. I had like 50 Puffels of each kind... Then the brown ones came out. I have not played the game since then.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. darn, thought there were more people who shared their fc on here :p at least I added 2, Equinox, add me back plox? my fc is earlier in the thread, I think page 2 or 3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Getting it today! :D
    AliceF3 likes this.
  9. What stater? They all look so stupid...
  10. Choose the hidden Pokémon, Kirito!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. ?? What? How?
    Well. I've seen better...
  12. You must connect your NerveGear with your 3DS via connecting them both to the same network. Then, you must go: L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right while screaming "THE ANTICHRIST HAS AWOKEN!" in a very loud and raspy voice. After you convince your parents that you are the reincarnated Antichrist, fend off the S.W.A.T. team, priests, the Pope, and extremely religious old people that break down your door while combining all of the old sweet grandmas in the world into the gigantic, red, and sexy, I mean what, fire-breathing demon known as Satan. Once the transformation is complete, use an Excalibur to summon JustinGuy, who, with his magical disappearing wrench, casts a spell to drop the old Empire Shop onto the S.W.A.T. team and priests. In all of this confusion, steal Justin's handy-dandy notebook and pencil and sneak to the Himalayas. Climb Mount Everest, and scream, "KIRITO! I SUMMON THEE! KIRITO!" over and over until either a) someone shoots you for being crazy, b) Kirito is summoned and eats your nose, which will cause you to die from bleeding out, c) I fly in on Kirito (which is really flying in on myself, which is awkz >_>) and BAN YOU FROM THE GAME KNOWN AS LIFE, or d) Kirito is summoned and you catch him at full HP with a Pokéball and a Magikarp. If you're lucky enough to catch him, you must level him backwards, yes, backwards, until he is an egg again. Then sell it to me (which is really me buying myself, which is again awkz >_>) and realize that there is no Kirito Pokémon. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Oh yeah dood nice pokjamon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirito
    5chris100 likes this.
  14. 5chris100 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. That's why we have you, Klein-- er, I mean KEITHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Equinox_Boss likes this.