So I got me some dragons...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _REMOVED_8827, May 26, 2012.

1. I don't get this whole dragon thing but who cares I'll click your dragons just this once ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Me too.
  3. The dragons are on Aiker's sig right?
  4. clicked all your eggs:)
  5. Just out of interest does anyone actually know who created this dragon egg plague of a site? Whoever they are thy are very smart because for everytime we click on someone's dragon to help it grow we view the ads on their site meaningthat they get paid! How amazing is it that something as simple as this could mean so much?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. :p i got the dragons too.
    Feel free to click.
  7. If you give me a legitimate reason why I should I will and don't bother putting in to much effort just give me a reason to click em!
  8. Thanks :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. <== I accidentally tripped over one of my eggs.. t-t
    <== This one died when I tried for a zombie dragon.. t-t

Other than that I has a bunch of dragons, but I can't share any eggs until I can get a magi.. I could've gotten one earlier but I went after, and didn't get, the paper dragon that appeared with it.. My vampire is almost grown so I can start biting eggs.. :p

EDIT: Ironically, now that I think about it, both of those deaths were gray dragons.. xD
  10. Only thing about the dragons...they don't seem to give you enough time for the clicks for the dragon to hatch and grow. I guess this would be more for very active forum people. So I only got the 1 dragon atm. lol
  11. I use this click site to make sure mine get plenty of views.

Also -- that little eggie needs to be in the ER, stat! Want me to help you out? You have that option disabled in your preferences.
    KiashiSama and autumnrain26 like this.
  12. I'm jealous.. You have multiple tinsel dragons and a magi.. t-t
  13. Well, when they grow up we'll just have to have us a breed-and-trade party :D I tried to buddy list you on the DC forum, but I couldn't find you.
  14. I haven't gone on the forums there as of yet, I am registering now.. And I would need to get a magi first.. xD
  15. Thats super margaritte! I think I fixed that option. And not sure if my egg was added to the ER...I don't see it. But i'll work with it lol

Thanks again.
  16. Its in the er if you see its image in the white box right under where you entered the dragon's code.
  17. Well, when mine grows up, it can initiate two-way transfers, so no worries there.

I plan to build a cadre of red, purple, pink and orange dragons and then use their BSA powers to breed Glorydrakes with really cool lineages :D

If you checked "add to the ER" when you added your scroll it should be there. I will check for you.
  18. Added! Don't forget to leave the "viewing window" open for a few hours every day. I just leave a tab open all the time...
    KiashiSama likes this.