So here we are again...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sy01, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Mostly been spending my time playing single player and trying to build maps for the newly released 1.8 features, but I wanted to get back to what MC was all about.

Just figured I would create an account here as I intend on sticking with the server for a while. Signed in yesterday and moved my butt to a res in SMP1. I'm still getting established, but I will most probably check out the frontier and wastes in due time. I'm at 946 if you want to come and say hi and look at my terrible tube house.

So, hi everyone. :)
    607, PenguinDJ, minanela3 and 4 others like this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire!
  3. Hi and welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy your time here :)
  4. Welcome, Welcome....
  5. Hi. I've also been working a lot with 1.8. By the way, if there's something you want to do on 1.8, but aren't sure of how to do it, I can help.
  6. Hi Sy01, welcome to the Empire. We have a great server here, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here.
  7. Welcome! Like everyone else has said, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here :) If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask!
  8. Glad you butt is on smp1, but your head and rest of body should move to smp2 :rolleyes:
    Steven7485 likes this.
  9. Welcome to SMP1 the OG server...
  10. Thanks for the welcome everyone. :) Currently trying to find my way in Town, just getting to know the regulars and figuring out what I can do to leave my mark there. It most certainly won't be "just another res" when I'm done, I hope. ;D
  11. Well, hello there and Welcome! Be sure to collect a load at the /waste and then plan an epic build!
    Can't wait to see what you create! I have a ... dirt and um... cobble... kind of "building"... ;)
    Best way to leave a mark, is to have fun, and always be honest!
    See ya around I hope!
  12. Welcome to the empire! :D I love how you're actually making custom maps using 1.8, because many people don't even seem to know what 1.8 actually added. It has some great features though, and I'm glad you're using it too :)
    highlancer54 likes this.