Snowv Republic (Nation)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Rock, after your posting am complete lost track. I hope you still know everything.
    Also never heared about "The Nemier Wastes" until now. where is that located ?
  2. The primarily interior region of the biome to the west of Stonegaurd.
  3. Snowv is the term used by Gollark, who inhabits it.
    Snowv is the official spelling on maps, on documents, everything.
  4. Nemier is not the official name Rock.

Snowv DOES exist as a nation.
  5. Most maps are quite frankly out of date and everything is misspelled. That is why everyone has a different spelling of Inizio.

And also, Nemier is the north. Not the south.
  6. Nemier is the term used by homeslice who has inhabited The Nemier wastes for at least a year. Snowv is the dominat tern because it has been spread more.
    According to Merriam Webster's dictionary, a nation is a nationality, a nationality is
    A people having a common origin, tradition and language and capable of forming or actually constituting a nation-state. Because The Nemier wastes are politically and nationalityly fragmented, they are not a single nation, but rather two. One being the former GR and the other being Voltian.
    Dr_Hacksaw likes this.
  7. What you own is practically Lesotho. What you are spreading is that you have annexed all of it.
  8. No, I have said our territory is around developed regions developed by Voltians, I never said we own the whole thing.
  9. Ahh. Sorry for the misunderstanding then.