SMP9 - Doomsday! Device

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Masterkism, Feb 5, 2015.

?

Do you like it?

I don't like it. 1 vote(s) 5.6%
I like it. 5 vote(s) 27.8%
I love it! 12 vote(s) 66.7%
  1. What about using a rail to go in a circle and keeps everything activated?
  2. Low on iron, and the entire spawn pad is glass so you can see the piggies fall from below.

Ran a stress test tonight, let the entity count hit 250 before I killed them 3 times.
    1: took 66 minutes to hit 250 entities
    2: took 29 minutes to hit 250 entities
    3: took 27 minutes to hit 250 entities
    Lots of gold swords (3 enchanted), more then lots of rotten flesh, about 7 levels per clear, lots of gold nuggets not as much as you'd hope once you convert it all.
  3. Good call, no iron but I did manage to add a lazy river ride to the spawn platform.
    and an enchanting table, brewing stand, puddle of water, anvil, and trash disposal drops (so many gold swords, wish you could smelt them back into ingots).
  4. So have you confirmed that You can be well below the gold farm and it still works?
    Masterkism likes this.
  5. No, if you are too far below the pig men will be frozen they will spawn but will not move, no movement they don't fall no fall, spawner's not working
  6. Ok thanks
    Masterkism likes this.
  7. The device produces roughly 500 zombie pig men an hour, and right around 3 stacks of gold nuggets + a handful of gold bars, without looting sword.
    This is with someone up on the spawning platform.
  8. Here it is a youtube video of my goldfarm in action, please excuse the quality. It was all done with freeware and my 1st video ever.
  9. that was nice! btw, you can get the "looting 3" effect if you can switch to your sword quickly enough while your potion is still flying.
    Masterkism likes this.
  10. good to know. I'm 3 days out from receiving my voters iron sword.
  11. I love that Live Map view. :p Very creative. Nice job on this, Masterkism! :D
    Masterkism likes this.