SMP9 18006 spawn residence - free for all ?

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Mr_Zulus, Oct 7, 2014.

?

SMP9 18006 spawn residence - free for all ?

Yay 2 vote(s) 40.0%
Nay 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Dont't care 0 vote(s) 0.0%
You should build something decent there... 2 vote(s) 40.0%
  1. Hi all, after (tough hehe) claiming 18006 res (aka Deathtomb's Gold Piramid) i decided to open it for all players to have fun , and get chance to have own small house(or whatever you need) next to Town Spawn.

The griefing was inevitable , with all flags set true (without tnt and firespread), and first one was... (nah I won't mention him here, to not to feed that troll :p)

So from now on, if you want to build something good (and probably temporary ;) ) next to spawn, ask me with this thread for build and container flag for that residence. Remember : use and other non-destructive flags are set true.

As I said earlier (by the signs), I do not be feeling (and held) responsible for any griefing/stealing of your build there. This also applies to the removing the build when something bigger need to be build over your creation (but ill try and hope to avoid that)

From Kryssy answer below: Staff cannot help you with grief or steal there, do not bother them with this res. ;)
    (thx Kryssy)
    Griefers and stealers will simply get permament : -move -tp flags.

Attaching some pics of residence current state (future pictures update may or may not be posted) :D

2. It is not punishable because with multiple accounts with access, how do you prove who did it? We don't track every block and especially not in town or our logs would be astronomical. From my point of view, I like what you are trying to do here, but staff cannot get involved.
    607, sambish20 and Mr_Zulus like this.
  3. Is there any way I can buy the residence from you?
  4. Why would you want that?
  5. I got a build that would be great on a spawn res
  6. Sorry, not selling for now.
    But I would like to see very much what build you got on mind.