SMP7's New Cake Drop Party Res

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by Sazukemono, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Around midnight last night, we were graced with something of utter cakey chaos.

It started innocently enough, with this:

and then the cake spread into the skies, like something alive!
    Finally it evolved into something truly magnificent, and we gladly became ElfinPineapple's guinea pigs for a new event idea he's testing!

If you'd like to come see it in person (with it's new additions of lava on the bottom level) come to /v 14662 on SMP7!

I took some in-game footage while we all fell to our deaths, for science, of course ;)

I know the quality is bad potato-like xD I only realized I was recording with awful settings after-the-fact :eek: i'll have it sorted out by the time I post another video :) Also the music cuts out occasionally b/c YouTube made me remove copyrighted songs :p oh well :)
  2. This place is addictive. Really worth checking out
    FadedMartian and MoreMoople like this.
  3. I made the drop on my 3rd try, and was very sad when I was told there wasn't a prize
    top_benny and MoreMoople like this.
  4. I made it in the water about 5 times now :D I'm proud of myself, hehe.
    MoreMoople and Sazukemono like this.
  5. I'm impressed! I only ever made it to bedrock/lava a handful of times (and died on impact each time of course :p )
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. WELP
    READ 'EM AND WEEP (I wouldn't be up here if I didn't win so :p)
    This is a cakewalk; I don't know what you guys are on about :U

7. The last few times I made it in, the winning hole was much less touched up, so now that (after many tries and deaths) I've managed to make it in again, here's a picture! Woot woot.

Also yes, I changed my skin, lol.
  8. :p

edit: just realized it is available in 4k! :O

9. Is using voter's boots allowed?
    JohnKid, Sazukemono and MoreMoople like this.
  10. I will try to see this at some point