Smp7 wilderness reset.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by heidisos, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youll need to have a moderator close this thread and just as everyone said if u see a swatsika (natzi symbol) affensive things or buildings, or signs saying things just take a screenshot with F2 and send it to a moderator. and also im not arguing but if we reset the wild in smp7 then we would all have to then make houses and structures and make our own mines or create locked chests all over again and that would be a bit hard also as we have the L.L.O far out in the smp7 wild so yeah. it was a good sugestion but most would not like it. ALSO welcome to the EMC :D
  2. thanck you someone that can at leat tell me nicely.
    better them a page full of ''no'' and ''ever herad of l.l.o''.
  3. plz leave if you came here to complane about my spelling and than say a flat out ''no''.
    by how i see it that was very rude of you.
  4. I was going say something about Last Light Outpost but my Fellow Members beat me too it :D +1 for all for the people who love L.L.O
  5. isnt that grieving?
  6. Destruction of an object that is against the rules, such as a swastika or whatever, can be perceived as griefing, however if you report it and report that you destroyed the object, accompanied with screenshots, you are safe.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. Shaboom.
  8. Everyone who gave a REASONABLE AND NICE answer, well done. There is no need to be rude to a new member. That kind of behaviour is what drives away people from EMC.

heidisos, the best way you can combat offensive symbols is to just take them down. I'm not condoning griefing, but if it is against the rules it is fine to take it down. Doing a wild reset is too hard and against what most of the community want, so just take care of it yourself :) Welcome to EMC by the way! I hope the rude members don't scare you away. I promise we are nice most of the time! Your spelling isn't perfect, but at least you posted in the right place and did it in a polite way. Kudos to you :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.