smp7 problem

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DirkJan23, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Sure, His stuff went aswell, But he also said that his rupees were gone.
  2. lol, ok sure, done
  3. OH.... Lol. Derp x1000 It wasn't very clear, he lost 16k in items, Not rupees >.<
  4. TADAAA! =)
  5. lol i tought i was obvious it was in items
    MEINCRAVTA likes this.
  6. Not lagging? Even with just 30 people online smp7 is lagging without end. I quit playing in its wild yesterday because I was rubberbanding so much that I couldn't get anything done. Players online: about 45. Then I went to the town to work on my house. Placing and removing blocks had a chance of maybe 20% of reverting. Took me twice as long to replace the cobble with bricks then it should have.

I never had problems that severe on smp5. Even when it is full I'm not rubberbanding constantly and placing/removing blocks in town only seldom fails. Even with 60 people online.

Oh, and I was killed by a creeper on smp7, too. It was just a couple of hours after it launched. But it was bound to happen. They must have been quite mad at me after I killed about 20 of them earlier. Within an hour. Of trying to avoid monsters.
  7. Lol we have 20k members and you want LESS slots?
  8. Mein, I would much rather have less slots and a PLAYABLE game then 60 slots and an UNPLAYBLE game.
  9. says the supporter with guaranteed access and slot into the servers :p

you still have other 6 servers "lag free" to play on
  10. So? My stance would be the same even without supporters.
  11. Yeah bro its because their not laging lol its a good thing because you can actualy kill them ! btw turn your head set up or something and always have at least iron armor and sword and i realy find it weird how you tried 4 times lol it ant that hard - just a tip - RUN AND JUMP :D oh and spam your sword.