smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. D: that sucks.
    If it makes you feel any better I crashed in the nether and ended up on top of the nether bedrock. So many mushrooms I wanna harvest and they're in protected spawn D:<
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Lol that sucks, also be careful in nether I know there is pigman, ghast and blazers but mooshrooms will stare into your vary soul then take it :p
  3. Don't forget the magma cubes :(
  4. I lurve Magma cubes, they're like slime but with fire :eek:
  5. Lol I forgot about them :p sneaky little things lol
  6. My tree house got seriously greifed I might leave the LLO
  7. I just randomly died at the outpost. I was in sky's grinder when I left, and when I came on, I was under water with blocks above me...
  8. Aww don't leave. What happened to your house on the mountain? Don't let it get you down. I was mad someone stole my potion stuff and griefed the house I rebuilt in the desert but I didn't leave.

Glitch maybe? Like, you came up under the tower? I know at one point I glitched in a tunnel underground near Rune's. I crashed and came back turned sideways in the rain then ended up in stone underground where I had been. Then last night I ended up on top of the nether and then had to walk all the way back to Outpost.
  9. Go see my tree house it is totally wreaked.
  10. Dislike.

Though as others have said it could be lightning fires if it's made of wood. My white tower got fried by lightning.

We'll help you rebuild.
  11. I think it might be here:

umbrella.jpg
  12. xD Nice. I wasn't sure. I asked and he never said anything just asked Dwight and Omu if they were new and showed us around his Embassy.
  13. He showed me around but never tried to recruit me. I'm outraged!
  14. LOL! Maybe that beard is intimidating? :O
  15. epic-beard-guy-sparta.jpg
  16. Heyy guys. c: May I join?
  17. More like:

"Stop.Griefing.MY ICEHOUSE!"
    SUre :D
  18. Also, Rune's been having issues with someone punching the ice out of his house, I guess they're too derp to notice those lovely things that open and close called doors. I was gonna go make his walls he built around it look like castle walls and happened across Komondorok fixing the ice :D

He just happened to be looking down when I snapped this :/ Looks like a sad puppy lol. And I just left my RAGE sign there :)

The person breaking the ice is probably the same derp who keeps punching the glass out of his doorway and walls and the chicken pen. Gonna fix those.
  19. # 1600 post on this thread, like a boss.
    And im at the LLO atm and i don't see anything griefed so far...