smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Copherfield setting things right again :p
  2. Ok. Ok. I get it now. I am just a bit depresses at the current time. So it has nothing to do with the last light outpost?
  3. Just to clarify: Nobody is taking over, there will be no group of leaders for the outpost.

Having said that I personally think it is a good idea to make as much partnerships with other wild communities and teams around. The Delta guys have built some amazing stuff. If people want to support them or coorporate more that would be awesome.
  4. Ok. Is Miner Co. able to partner as well. We can supply materials etc.
  5. This has to do with the outpost, actually it has to do with the people in the outpost (as quoted 2 posts above from the one i'm quoting).
    Jimbosomething64 and Jakres like this.
  6. Ok. I get it now. As I stated before I am a bit depressed at the moment.
  7. That's your answer from the poll, see you need to calm down and think before you ask bro, i'm shure that you would love the project if you actually understand what it is. *Sigh* Ill delete your vote, maybe you want to change it, maybe not.
  8. I may change it.
  9. I kinda see this as a first step to form an alliance of independent wild communities. Each can live by their own rules (or lack of rules) but we support each other with ideas and / or materials.
  10. Now to go back through all my misunderstandings and find the link. But still what is the point of partnering?
  11. ill be the one to get the wrong code
  12. I think one of the great things about the Outpost is that it has shown that it's possible for a wild community to thrive. If this inspires others to go out and create their own wild communities on other servers, I think that's great.
  13. i just hope we can get back online soon
  14. Me too. I am in the middle of nowhere on my way to town :/
  15. Yes. And if we can team up to make a cross-server alliance it will only make each of the communities stronger :)
  16. Yes. Me too. The Main server crashed again. I think there may be more of a problem then just a general crash.
  17. im getting the message of a code to join emc
  18. That's the whole point of this, idk if you readed the thread or not, but i <3 your reading and comprehension skills.
  19. This is the only post on the active threads that isn't about the server crash lol
  20. The whole point of this was written at the forum, ill chew it up and write it here:
    Make the outpost people, leaders of other SMP colonies with the help of the Delta Team regarding resources, organization and more people.
    Those colonies will have only one function: Help new players (as the outpost) and thrive together with other SMP's and the Delta Team.