smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Lol I didn't make that one, found it online and love it. Yes I have a graphic's tablet. Black Wacom bamboo fun. I've had it a couple years. Sadly wanted the blue and couldn't get it. My mouse wheel broke as well after using it tons. :(

<--I colored, CamerinDrake drew line art
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Me and watk4219 have been doing some cleanup work on the burnt trees in the jungle, we've lit up and remade a farm, and now we're going to patch up some lost glass in buildings.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. You draw pretty well! I went to a digital design & videogames design course in July and I learned to draw in Photoshop, but I don't have a good computer, a graphic tablet or Photoshop :(
    I like drawing a lot.
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. I do some by hand, not a lot xD. http://pandaseatramen.deviantart.com/ and http://camerindrake.deviantart.com/ Does most of his by hand :)

Don't have to bother with my house. It's being investigated possibly so don't want you accused :)
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Couldn't find your house, and we ended up not fixing any glass in the end. Nothing to be repaired around our area. Just fixed and replanted some burnt trees on the outskirts of the jungle. And we fixed somebody's farm.
  6. LLO has no members online right now. WatK had to go and I had to log off minecraft because my computer was overheating.
    Also, took this while on the job:

:p
    Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  7. Aww and I was about to get on :(
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Computer no longer overheating. Logging on right now :p
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Cool! Do you like Adventure time? :D
    Good job. if you find some lost stuff, it's mine.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Yes I do :)
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Cool, I didn't know Adventure Time existed in USA
    Jakres likes this.
  12. So since my house is obliterated, instead of being a bum and living on the street I grabbed a place elsewhere. Went looking around and just a heads up, Mba, Legit and Watk I think your floors of Philo tower need a bit more light. Mba had zombies, Watk had a skele and thanks to Skele, creeper, Zombie and Spider dancing on Legit's note blocks it sounded like Solid Snake was in the tower.
    zulu9, Jakres, Philovanrood and 3 others like this.
  13. Also, the area where i'm building my house needs to be lit up a little more. A few spiders dropped off the roof of somebody else's house, and I almost died. I had to log off to save myself and my precious items :p If anybody could light it up for me...
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Finished my house :) Finally.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Just had Haircut - Small Mohawk Hair with Tribals on side - iz Awesome :D
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. Congratulations! Have a prize.
    Pick a number.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Getting on now... Its been so long.
    Anyone wanna show me what all happen while I was gone?
    Other than wood what should I bring to rebuild minor stuff?
    Jakres likes this.
  18. I am not good with memes.(And it takes me 5 goes to spell the word.)
    I will use the site as a Chinese restaurant. If there will be no China Town. I will make a memorial park. All the parties will be held at the majorly griefed ender nightclub or the town/events hall. Also curundu's theatre has been majorly damaged and there are heaps of mobs in it. I won't be able to play for a few days as it is last week of term and I am going on holiday for a week then going on a camp for the weekend.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. First of all i would thank my Parents and then i would thank my closest friends and TRC for helping me on this Awesome Earth and i would pick number 80085
  20. Why not -8!
    Jakres likes this.