smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I just realised something. Some of these griefings had been there for a while. I think the griefer was going around and getting to know things before going along and burning the place down.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. few damages in the north nothing i can fix up in couple of days
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  3. Yeah. I took out most of the fires before it could spread there. The same for some other builds I saw burning.
    Once I saw the griefer is working with fires I tried to get to an observation point and saw several fires. I could not trust the rails so I just ran.

Too bad I was too late for large parts of little oslo. :/
  4. yea, :/ it will take few days to repair LLO and damage house of other member shall be repaired not torn down for other projects
  5. I will take more than a few days probably :/
    But yes. As I stated we have to follow several steps to make a clean rebuild. That said there will be ruins. I already gave up on the beach house. It was not the nicest thing anyway and I could not do it the same way. Others may feel the same.
    Taking the space for a different project on your own is another thing then. I might use the beach house space for a new zulu project. But I still will need help getting rid of the ruins.
    So there is a number of different cases. The steps I put in the pirate pad are just a draft.
    We will need some in-game procedures too I guess.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. The guesthouse I think will have to taken down. I will also take down my bar and house. Also I will take down demolisher2004's house as he is my friend in RL and will not care as long as I give hime his stuff.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. I will help remove the beach house later. I have two double chests of dirt.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Thanks. If you can put any useable stuff in a chest nearby that would be great. I can use that to fix the musical birch house or at least patch it up a bit for now.
  9. Hmm. Are you sure? I don't think the other griefings looked like fire damage but the usual "too stupid to find the door" or robbery.
    But actually I hope you are right because I really hope there is not another griefer around at the moment.
  10. <NERDALERT>

Let's learn from history!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London#Aftermath

</NERDALERT>
  11. I think I have come to the conclusion that I will knock down the guest house and place all materials in a chest and await to find out what will happen to the site. If eclypsis does not come back then I will build a new guesthouse.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. That seems ok given the damage to it. The inside is completely burned out and even the outside is barely noticeable. Wait a few days before taking it down tho!
    Somone might come up with an idea to rebuild the inside and resemble the old one. Or eclypsis might come back and want to repair. We never know.
  13. I might just fence off the area for safety. Please post any ideas for a rebuilding here.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Fencing in some of the ruins might be a good idea. Just to indicate that reconstruction is going on there.
    As for community builds that are not repairable. We will have to vote / discuss here what we do with the spots.
    So please don't waste any time or effort on a new project there as long as we have not cleared this out.
    There are many LLO members that will read this in a few days or even weeks and we should keep those in mind.
    Jakres, mba2012 and Dwight5273 like this.
  15. The building next to Dwights house will be pulled down. I was going to re do it but can't be bothered now. I may as well build a new building.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Talking about Daffy's House, please Don't remove member's houses just repair them... to the original state
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Oh. Ok. It just was getting more and more greifed. I thought it was public too. Look like a guest house style thing.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. HOLY CRAP THAT ONE HOUSE IS INUYASHA'S IS MINE AND CURUNDU AND SECRET'S HOUSES OK!?
    Jakres likes this.
  19. I think your houses are ok. Zulu and I were following him when he was in the jungle. Also the guest house has been fenced off. Please restrain yourself from entering.
    Jakres likes this.