smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Oh nice
    When I get online tonight so I a, gonna start building a new Night Club next to my jungle house
    It's gonna be really cool :)
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  2. I am looking for someone who can help out at the nightclub. This person would be serving food and drinks. If no one comes forwards I can do it myself.
    ZeWildGuy and Jakres like this.
  3. Tow nightclubs in one outpost. Cool. Mine doubles as a drop party location and bar/restaurant.
  4. You and I have the same ideas it seems XD
    (edit)
    I even plan to have an iron golem bouncer or two :D
  5. I might be able to
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  6. We could maybe each bring some favorite food drinks and share it in a chest. Esp those with own farms can bring homegrown / made stuff.
  7. haha prolly could have made it better but i was being rushed
    The Ninja's of LLO
    Ninja's.png
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres, Omeletrice and 4 others like this.
  8. There's also a pumpkin ninja. :confused: Just check the nether shrine in the desert.
  9. Sry For off topic But.........Wow 128 pages!! :eek:
  10. man those ninjas reproduce fast. how do they even find each other to do so? I mean, they are ninjas. :rolleyes:
  11. Lol does it actually say Pumpkin Ninja or was that to help light it up and say CAREFUL DEATH TRAP NETHER SHRINE!
  12. Bam lol
    orange ninja.png
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres, Omeletrice and 3 others like this.
  13. ZeWildGuy, Jakres, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  14. I will notbe online tonight due to IRL Stuff......we will have to start on that Night Club tommorow :)
  15. ZeWildGuy, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  16. So as part of the debate on the (still unofficial!!!!shiftone!!!capslock!!!) reset thread has come the ideas to have teams secure and prettify the near spawn are. My idea was that maybe we can do that while going to town and back.
    Using dirt.
    Dirt is less likely to get griefed, floats to make bridges. can look pretty if grass grows on it and makes saplings grow.
    We must have some member with a spare lot we could use as infinite dirt farm. So if every member just takes a stack of dirt with them on their town trips I think we can make the smp7 spawn a nicer place.

PS: I hope this could maybe become an example for other servers to take care of their spawns too. It helps to make a good impression on new members.