smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hey everyone I'm a new member in the town (outpost)
    And where can i build my house?
    ZeWildGuy and Jakres like this.
  2. No. Just some misunderstandings in the rail team over which lines will get replaced etc.
    May I suggest using the piratepad to sort it out? It works better for a focused discussion esp if people with different online times are involved.
    http://piratenpad.de/p/emc-last-light-outpost
  3. Welcome. Added you to the list. Please also read our FAQ
    https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/faq
    You can build everywhere but not too close to other peoples creations. So if you want space leave some rooms. We have lots of people who will help you connect if you build a bit away.
  4. FYI: I cannot start construction with the redstone circuitry of this without finishing the stonebrick platform :(

That being said, if anyone has stonebrick, please go ahead and fill in the platform with it. It's hard to miss on the livemap.
  5. ok just was wondering
  6. oh another question is there a spleef stadium already built?
    If there is not a spleef stadium can i build one?
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  7. Nope don't yet lol, you are welcome to build one
  8. hey guys. i agree with your decision to take down your spawners. i was not a user, but enjoyed visiting them. i saw them as extremely ingenuitive, and a piece of art. could someone make a video if it is not too late, of a walk through of this masterpiece, as i would like to share it with a few friends in my real life. they don't play minecraft but showing them the potential may bring them over here to the dark side.
  9. LOL i love when u said dark side
  10. Going to be polite here and say start your own thread please, their is members in EMC who would join. So please don't spam are thread
  11. OK, post gone. Sorry :(
    Thanks for the politeness
  12. Alright good, I didn't want to sound rude or anything but starting Wild Community's is the thing to do right now. people will join. check out are website if you need some help thinking up rules or guidelines
    here's the LLO Faqs Website
    https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/faq
  13. I was just wondering if anyone knew about the yeti village int eh snow to the north west of the outpost. Is it an official part of the outpost or something separate?
  14. Also I just want to mention, I think the old rail bride should be widened and the new brown line should be placed on that. This would allow the current sandstone pathway to go all the way around the bay and too the guesthouse and town hall. I may be able to do that myself keeping with the same design and the current line. It would just make the path look nicer instead of coming to a random stop.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  15. anyone can some one take me on a tour on the outpost maybe tommorow
    4:30 centeral???
  16. Have to ask Rune as he was the one who built it.
  17. Sure I will ask him.
    Tomorrow I should be able too. but the time may be a bit funny. I will see.
  18. Its official part of the outpost.
    ZeWildGuy, mba2012 and Dwight5273 like this.
  19. Yep that place is awesome you should go visit sometime
  20. Ok. Thanks.
    I have and will be going back. It is awesome. Though my last visit was put off after I almost confronted a creeper.