SMP6 Sexiest shop competition

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by louiskw, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love how you keep tossing insults at supporters.
  2. She did take the piss of my 100r a day. It's like saying someones a crook because you earn less than them. I hope these values arnt reflected in real life
  3. I can read so you know. I saw you throw one out posts before she even mentioned the 100r.
    battmeghs and louiskw like this.
  4. The way this is set up is more of a gambling game than a contest. According to your rules all of the people who didn't win would end up dishing out even more after the entry fee by having to set up multiple portals as well. Take note that none of the past EMC competitions, that I'm aware of, have had entry fees. I suggest completely rewriting your competition, get a mod to close this thread, and try again later with your revised version.
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. The initial idea was to start a competition without massive sponsorship. Its like the lottery, a bit of a gamble but if you win it's very rewarding. I think I decided to stop the competition a few posts back anyway but thanks for the response.
  6. A bad one.

'Nuff said.
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. Honestly, let's think about this:

Every competition I've ever seen on EMC has had the option to donate. However, I've never any contest require payment to enter. Generally, the person that is running the competition would, at first, fund the competition out of their own rupees and if they get enough rupees donated they can either A: Use the donations to pay the prize or B: Raise the prize.

I do see where you're coming from, paying the winner using the rupees from entry fees. However, I just don't feel this fits in the the EMC way.
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. Doesn't matter how many rupees we have, doesn't mean we just want to throw it around.
    battmeghs likes this.
  9. battmeghs likes this.
  10. i think what they are saying is this sounds like a scam 400r wht a 5r refund i mean DUDE! who is really that stupid
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. i will make 1 though...
  12. did u just say the lotto was a BIT of a gamble? lol
    any way heres how i feel about the competition
    battmeghs and MuffinCraft15 like this.
  13. This is just silly now. Someone please lock.
    Curundu likes this.
  14. this is actually a fun thread. noone is being rude just let the thread die
    battmeghs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.