SMP6 Public Mob Farm Hub!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by finch_rocks_1, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Hey EMC,

Over the last while I have been working on a Hub for players to link Public Farms to for an easy access for players to find a branch of farms made by many players.

Although this Hub is only around 70-80% done, I wanted to make an official post with information to farms and updated information about the hub, as well as much more.

More Screens

The Track Out to the Hub,

Rail Station to the farms under the Hub,

Down to the Rail Station,

Some of the Many trails around the Hub,

Some of the Island Easter Eggs,

How do I visit the Public Mob Farm Hub?

Log on smp6, and go to /wild e. Once you spawn walk west, and you will come to a bridge. From there you can either walk or take the tracks to the island.

What are the rules of the Hub?

Please no building or locking chests at the farm/hub unless you have permission from the owner. Also, Please share the farms, and let others get a chance at the farm. As well as No Stealing!

How do I Attach a Public Farm to the Hub?

If you want to attach a public farm to the hub, Make sure you are the owner, and if there is more than one owner, make sure all players are fine with it. Then start a PM with me (finch_rocks_1) with the title Public Farm Hub - {Farm you want to connect}) and explain the farm and the owners as well as anything else you can think of and we will look into connecting to the hub.

How do I become part of the Hub/Want to help?

To become part of the Hub, you will need to send a Pm to me (finch_rocks_1), and name it (Public Farm Hub - {What part you want to be part of}), and then explain what you want to do, why you want to help, how you could be a good improvement to the team and anything else you can think of.

What Farms are located at the Hub/Coming Soon?

Currently we are working on connecting a smp6 Sushi Drop, Slime Farm, Gold Farm, and soon some nether farms once we get the nether section finished. But overall we plan to have a collection of farms, and even doubles of some over the next while.

Anything else you have a Question about that i did not answer??

Feel free to ask in the comments, or send me a PM and we can look into helping you.

Along with the Hub, we have a Area at the end of the rails with Information on rules, farms and much more~

Among all the parts on the Island, there are many trails and easter eggs for players to explore and have fun, and even get awesome idea's for many builds.

Current team
    finch_rocks_1 - Owner and Island builder
    Ellisbrewer - Path, Lighthouse, train station and tunnel builder
    Raaynn - Boat, and Blizz Cage Builder

Want to Join the team? PM me~

Current Farms
    Iron Farm x2 - Coming soon
    Sushi Drop - Working to attach
    Slime Farm - Working to Attach
    Gold Farm - Coming Soon
    And Many more to come!

If you have any more questions or want more info Please comment or PM me on forums or ingame.

Original Thread;
  2. Reserved for Future Use
  3. Reserved for Future Use
  4. Looks epic.
    Rimont and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  5. It'll be nice having fresh new public places. Looking forward to using it all.
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  6. Finch aka the master of screen shots.

Guess I should work on connecting that slime farm of mine...
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.