SMP6 Paradise Point Outpost!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by mlooowe, Jul 19, 2012.

?

What should we change our name to?

Poll closed Aug 16, 2012.
Don't change your name! 33 vote(s) 50.8%
Pelican Point Outpost 6 vote(s) 9.2%
Cyclone Sea Outpost 6 vote(s) 9.2%
Sunrise Shore Outpost 14 vote(s) 21.5%
One Day Until Dawn Outpost (ODUDO) 4 vote(s) 6.2%
Creation Point Outpost 2 vote(s) 3.1%
  1. My username is: Nfell2009
    My home server is: SMP4
    I can help by: Being on loads and known for getting diamonds fast EDIT: good with redstone
    I can be on at: to: (each day/ everyday/ when I want) Everyday! practically when i want
  2. Name: Coffee_bullet
    Server: Smp1
    I can help by: Making Farms, Building Grinders, Mining goods, Eating Chicken
    I can be on at: Mainly one weekends in afternoon (Australian time) Sometimes on School days
  3. Name: lightgear456
    Home server: smp6 (150+ days)
    Building not just for me but for other people (bridges other houses) and supply basic materials (wood, stone, stone slabs ( I have 10 stacks))
    Can be on most days (on vacation at the moment typing this on a iPad using rubbish hotel wifi)

Ps in game I don't use this many brackets (I think thats the right spelling)
  4. where ya staying?
  5. You seem to have overlooked me....
  6. You guys are all accepted, you can come to the outpost whenever you'd like. I will send you directions in a PM.

@Terr, I am dreadfully sorry, I have been so busy lately and I must've missed you. Apologies again.
    Terr likes this.
  7. :0 I forgive you but only for 100000000 rupees ;) JK
  8. Hey, I'll give you a little bit of help before I have to leave my house to buy food for my Axolotls. Just need the co-ords, i'm already accepted :p
  9. Guys, PM for Co-Ords to PPO.
  10. My username is: MarioLuigiEpic
    My home server is:smp6
    I can help by: Crafting and going to faraway lands (With someone else) and making cool buildings and farms.
    I can be on at: to: Sundays and Mondays
  11. EVERYONE: If you have been accepted PM ME (Start a Conversation) asking for Co-Ords.
    Thank you!
  12. Accepted!!! You can help with everything you offered to help with.
  13. I would really like to see Terr on xD
  14. Is anyone even on the PPO anymore? Everytime I sign on, NOone is there. Except for a few times, there has been no one to talk to. If anyone is on a lot in the PPO reply to me when you are usually on in time wise. PST
  15. I showed, up realized I had not mats, must farm them from the surrounding area lol. I am going to make a public tree farm.
  16. Sorry for double post but, I am on right now, get on brah.
  17. I am spending all of my time building my res. As soon as I get done with that I will be on.
  18. Lol TheMikano beat me to it, I will make some other public thing :p
  19. Don't do a public Community Mine, I beat you to that
  20. Already knew you did that ;) I will probably make a wheat farm or something. I command you to get on and come to PPO

EDIT: Cow and Mooshroom are missing.
    IamSaj likes this.