SMP5 - MooshVille Outpost

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SoulPunisher, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Hello, and welcome to the Mooshville Outpost thread. To join, just inform me that you're joining and i'll PM you with co-ords.

My goal with this outpost is to stay strong through griefings and build up a large, friendly and welcoming wilderness community.

Here's a picture of our main island with its surrounding islands from the Live-Map:
    Best Minecraft Servers
    More pictures will be coming when we have some buildings in there.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  2. Sounds pretty cool. I haven't got any active projects on 5, so I'd love to come check it out some time. Maybe build a few things out there :)

PM me the coords, and I'll head out next time I'm on. I suppose I could find you, if you don't PM me, but what fun would that be? :eek:
  3. Looks like you've got some action now buddy.

One of the things I'd love to build is a MASSIVE gold farm in the nether. But it will be a LOT of work. And I need it to be on a server where I've got nothing else.....
  4. 4 *cough* Oh we have one! 5
  5. Yeah? Mind if I check it out? I've seen a few. One in the overworld - maybe yours? Using portals?
  6. Its not mine its Ob1bob69 Ask him if you can see it and I will take you too it, I have a waypoint to it
  7. Already seen it. :) I do A LOT of exploring on smp4, 5, and 8.
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  8. I guess i can put some of my focus to build in your outpost.
    I will try to build this building:
    Best Minecraft Servers
    With a spa.
  9. my home server is smp5, so i will join. i can supply food and tools
  10. I will join
  11. Updates:
    We have now expanded off into other islands, and the main island seems to be doing well. Here's a picture of it now:
    Best Minecraft Servers
  12. I would like to be a part of it:)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  13. We have room for 1 more member - secure your place. I will be making a new outpost on smp8, so keep an eye out if you can't get in here :)
  14. Could I possibly join?
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  15. All spots full. Moving onto my next outpost in a few days :)
  16. can i join? (as gearmaster08 but send the PMs to me)
  17. Save a spot for me on the next outpost please!