SMP5 Mob Arena Event

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 21, 2012.

1. can you give like maybe a few hours in advance maybe because in my time zone i dont get up taht early :p
    Terminator908 likes this.
  2. I just Afk'd for a moment and when I came back the first thing I saw was this: 2012-07-24_22.33.49.png
  3. Haha that is funny lol!
  4. well we should have more senior staff or justin should make a plugin that the starter of a game can be invisibe and spawn mobs via dispensers
  5. Or you could just play one of the many games that Shaun/Cow take the time to organise... This helps us to all come together as a community, a plugin would just make it too sterile IMHO.
    Chascarrillo and PandasEatRamen like this.
  6. ditto.jpg
  7. i think that they should not spawn pigmen and btw im almost done with my video of the very 2nd arena i just need to cut some stuff out and bleep out my cousin in the backround... :\
  8. I think it should be maybe 3 times a week. We dont want to use it so much now that it becomes boring soon.
    hayjam likes this.
  9. Agreed but 5 times a week
  10. Remember ICC, Shaun, and Justin have stuff to do in-game and out of game. So Im guessing when they have free time on their hands they could do it if wanting to :).

-sidenote- I would say all the mods/admin but I think only those 3 have the creative settings rights :)
    JackBiggin likes this.
  11. I was in the top 6, I was killed by those darn creepers
  12. Ok sounds cool can we do another one now please!
  13. Guys, who won the game last night/20 hours ago-ish?
  14. Terry
  15. AHHH missed it again. I'm going to see if I can win with nothing on.
    GOING COMMANDO.
  16. Faithcaster won, actually, ahaha :)
  17. I won the third round
    AlexChance likes this.
  18. i came 2nd in 1 of them :p
  19. I know Aikar was helping build but Aikar kept having to ask Shaun to help break blocks when he messed up so I assume Shaun had to give them the materials to build. Just wouldn't make sense for them to have build and not destroy.
    If it was set up so that people used dispensers then they would always have to go out and refill it because someone would go spawn them all or steal the spawn eggs. It's just fine the way it is now.

I've been to a few and they're always fun, but yeah, maybe letting everyone know a few hours ahead could work?
    Gratz to the winners today!
    Chascarrillo likes this.