SMP4 Residence - What to do

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Crazy1080, Mar 13, 2012.

?

Does anyone even wait to see the results of any poll ever?

Poll closed Mar 18, 2012.
Only when an Admin posts it 7 vote(s) 53.8%
No, because polls are generally a waste of time. 6 vote(s) 46.2%
  1. Try to make a giant ender dragon
  2. While that isn't what I was looking at doing, it is a nice concept. :) After seeing you make a more... 3D version of the plan, I decided to try and make a side view of mine.

While it didn't come out perfectly (I was hoping it would look more like a spiral than a helix) I do like how it turned out. Though if I actually made it on EMC there would be 3-4 spirals instead of 2... it still looks pretty unique and would be a really cool thing for new EMC users to see right as they exit the tutorial (I own SMP4 lot 8001)

Also, a larger version of the above image.
    So hopefully you can get a better idea of what it looks like.
    *EDIT*
    Whoops, made a mistake on the image! :oops: I'll have to reupload.
    *EDIT 2*
    Reuploaded! :D
  3. We should just donate stuff XD lol
  4. I like it :D
    That would indeed look good!
  5. Well first thing how many rupees do you have i can pay you some if its WAY too low:). But anyway coz that tower is like portal simbol why not make a GIANT PORTAL Simbol. Just an Idea.
  6. I am in the process of pre-building the residence on CSP, here is what I have so far...

Looking at it in MC.... it's going to be VERY big...
    nab27 likes this.
  7. Make four of those towers, really. But i love it so far! There's going to be a tower in the middle aswell right?
  8. I do plan to make 4 of the towers, I just finished the third. :) And yes, there will be a tower in the center.
  9. Great to get another awesome big build on the smpserver I play on. :D
    Are you going to build it all up to 256?
  10. Yes, it will be 192 blocks tall.
    *EDIT*
    Converting that to feet, the tower should be about 630 feet tall. :D
  11. I have completed the third and 4th "spokes" as it were, now comes the excruciating part... which I probably won't be able to succeed in.

Seeing as now I need to make the actual circular part, I think I've hit a stand-still as I have absolutely no idea as to how I plan to pull this off. In fact, I'm so uncertain of myself that I am willing to pay 5,000 rupees to anyone who can make a compatible height map of the following image, starting from the black line and moving counter-clockwise.

Larger version (Only edit the smaller one, please.):
  12. hey crazy i have an idea........... make a model of a nether fort or(to make liz happy) make a city that you think is "nether-like" like made out of obsidian glowstone lava and netherrack ;)

nvm i call it i guess
  13. I'm sure Dark_Liz will be content no matter what I build...