ONE HOUR till We Start SMP4 Project 4th Of July Fireworks and TnT Party!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, Jun 30, 2013.

?

What Time Slot Would Be Best For You On The 4th of July

Poll closed Jul 2, 2013.
1:00p to 3:00p Est 15 vote(s) 41.7%
3:00p to 5:00p Est 9 vote(s) 25.0%
5:00p to 7:00p Est 12 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. With unanimous vote for changing the Blow up party to the 4th of July... Here is what we are going to do!
    There will be a Huge Grandstand for optimal viewing. We will have a combination TnT/Fireworks party followed by a HUGE Fireworks Display at the finish of our 2 res demolition.

There is a poll here for your choice of time slots. These are in EST in the US.
    I do NOT know the conversions. Google is your friend. I just need you to tell me what 2 hour increment would work better for you.
    The poll will be open until 12 Midnight Tuesday.
    If you are pushing for a certain slot I suggest you send your friends to the poll.... It will decide the time! ;)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Cinnamonyoshi like this.
  2. TNT and fireworks! Nick and I are gonna be busy make different ones tomorrow
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  3. That is Exactly what he said.... LOL
    You bunch of Junkies...:D
  4. :) I might even be giving away some stuff at this demolition! So.... you might want to come and check it out!
    jtc0999 and Cinnamonyoshi like this.
  5. 1 to 3 pm Est is winning.... Get your votes in Quick! :)
  6. If your wanting to vote for a time slot please do so quickly. This is only open until Midnight Tues.... :)
  7. 1 to 3 Pm Est is winning! Get your votes in :)
  8. Do you need more TNT still?
  9. Yes! We are also making MORE amazing fireworks so the Gunpowder supply is gone...
    :eek:
  10. I will see what I can do tomorrow about getting some more gunpowder
  11. For all the Aussies, the time conversion from EST to Sydney time is as follows:

1-3pm EST on Thursday 4th July = 3-5am Sydney time (Australian East Coast) Tuesday 5th July
    3-5pm EST on Thursday 4th July = 5-7am Sydney time Tuesday 5th July
    5-7pm EST on Thursday 4th July = 7-9am Sydney time Tuesday 5th July

Perth Time is 3 hours earlier than Sydney and Adelaide time is half an hour earlier than Sydney.

Hope this is helpful :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and R0bbieJo like this.
  12. Ok folks.... we are in the final stretch!

1 to 3pm Est is winning by ONE vote! If you want this to be different.... You better get voting! :)
  13. Only 7 Hours Left To Cast Your Vote!
    This thing is getting bigger and better by the hour so you don't want to miss it!!!

:)
  14. Who else is coming?
  15. Hey I have about 4 dc of gunpowder... Want to buy all of it?
  16. We have had so many awesome donations! I don't even think we need all we have but I am making it all into TnT cause the Fireworks are already Awesome. :)
    Thank you though...
  17. i have a stack of gun powder if you need probly don't need but if you do ill give you some
  18. Thank You for the offer but I do believe we have enough. I will post if I realize otherwise tomorrow... hows that :)
  19. ok
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  20. Ummmm yeah, R0bbie we are gonna need that gunpowder, so weirdmainiaco how much do you want for it? Can you tell me what red nd set up a sell sign and I will come buy it?