smp4 bridge construction project:

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by cnicholls_uk, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Yeah he probly should have made it out of cobble like the rest of the highway...
  2. Umm it is finished havent you checked?!
  3. @joshyrocks13
    By the way arn't you banned? or am I mistaken...
  4. Oh is it finished! :) and no I am not banned lol :) Also just watch the triple posting I think it's banned :)
  5. Oh Ok my mistake
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  6. You mean like this one?

2012-02-20_16.59.03.jpg

I thought I would try something more challenging. The red bridge is not as long as the cobble one, but looks nicer. Although I never got round to adding gatehouses again.
  7. I would like to help what Smp is it on?
  8. It would be even cooler if you could add a rail line, but that might not last long :(
  9. Check out my MEGA tunnel thread.. Which used to have 2 raillines, until last night! Now it only has 1, thanks whoever you are.
  10. Wow, update, make that no raillines any more... so that's why the bridge has no rails on it...
  11. Sad that they had to reset....that bridge took quite alot of effort :D almost drowned a few times so i can get the clay. But alex did drown.... cause i pushed her lolz
    cnicholls_uk likes this.
  12. Great but as usual something as great and rare as this will get griefed because even though most people on the empire are awesome some are griefers that don't get caught.
  13. before they resetted the wild i ocasionally walk on the bridge. As for the greifers, nobody really messed with it, just a few holes on the sides here and there but nothing too bad.... except for the creepers that tried to blow me up ^_^
  14. Yeah it survived a couple of weeks, someone did then strip all the sides off it. But it still fulfilled its purpose as a bridge. And yes I dont think Alex ever forgave you for murdering her like that.
  15. Psh it's fine. She got me back lolz . That's just how our friendship works
    ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ so any more future projects in the the wild you been thinking about?
  16. how'd you buy that much brick? Notch made it impossible to get a good amount from your average vein. 1 clay = 1 brick, so not very efficient.
  17. I didn't buy any clay, we dug it all :)

:confused: You know what? I'm not sure what to do in the new wild. I visited it for the first time last night, I'm tempted to make a road again lol, but the ground around spawn is so hilly :(
  18. Much appreciated, on behalf of everyone! Thank you good sir! :)

I hope it doesn't get griefed :/
  19. Griefed :eek: don't even think about it