SMP3 Beach party!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 6, 2012.

?

Should we do another one in the next week or so?

YES!!! That looks awesome! 17 vote(s) 94.4%
Naw, that looks lame 1 vote(s) 5.6%
  1. Well, I've been sick a couple days so i can be on ALL day tomorrow, Or i could not be on at all if I get better.
  2. all day today? that would work perfectly! if you can go then just PM me a time that will work best for you!
  3. PM me as well, I'd be good with going at any time.
  4. Can we all get on tomorrow? I will be on around 11:00 EST, so 11am East Coast, 8am West coast, 2pm England?
  5. so that would be about 10:00 AM my time so yeah i should be able to do that!
  6. I'll be on around 8 PST, give or take an hour due to sleepiness.
  7. well im on now (smp8) and probably will be for a while since i need to do a few things anyway ;)
    so the list is: imBobertRobert
    SecretAznEks,
    MEINCRAVTA!
    thats the perfect size for a journey!
  8. Are you on now?
  9. good news! not far from the original spot i found a PERFECT AREA! its nice and flat for all the needs, and wont be hard to set up!
  10. Sorry I'm a little late, I got a bit caught up. So where are we going?
  11. so i dont know if you where at the first one (i wasnt there either) but its in smp3. ill pm you the details k? its not time yet so we need to keep the exact details low key a bit. only a bit!
  12. Im out for an hour or so I can be on later
    maybe, 2 PM PST?
  13. like i said my internet always cuts out around now and its longer than usual :( my dad called the the phone company and its just because of the high traffic they get so it should be back in about 1-2 hours they said :(
  14. When will the next beach party be? You should make a party house for people to hire out. I can be your first customer!
  15. What?