[SMP2] League of Nations [locked, new thread coming]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by kkirigaya_, Mar 9, 2013.

?

Do you think this should be on SMP2?

Not SMP2, but SMP1! 3 vote(s) 15.0%
SMP2 is okay! :D 9 vote(s) 45.0%
Not SMP2, but SMP3! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Not SMP2, but SMP4! 2 vote(s) 10.0%
Not SMP2, but SMP5! 2 vote(s) 10.0%
Not SMP2, but SMP6! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Not SMP2, but SMP7! 2 vote(s) 10.0%
Not SMP2, but SMP8! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Not SMP2, but SMP9! 1 vote(s) 5.0%
Not SMP2, but Utopia! 1 vote(s) 5.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so i cant b New Zealand that ma home country
  2. Actually, since 1 person represents for United Kingdom. The United Kingdom consists of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
  3. Why not represent the count you get most of your heritage and blood from??
  4. Can I be Madagascar?
    5chris100 likes this.
  5. Except thet all qualifies as one nation. Look, according to your logic, I can represent around 5o nations. How does that sound?
  6. Thats just the point, im 50% British and 50% New Zealander
  7. How could you represent 50 nations. There is no council that controls that many.
  8. I believe Witsy has south Korea, i think north is available.
  9. Well, according to your logic, of being able to represent all country's that you have heritage from, I can.
  10. How can you heritage from 50 nations..
  11. Im not going to argue or something stupid. Have a good day good sir.
  12. Okay, firstly, the UK doesn't control Ireland, they have sovereignty over the north-eastern corner, Northern Ireland. The Republic of Ireland is an independent state.

In the United Nations, one person represents the United Kingdom's four constituent countries. However, I would very much like to suggest that for the purposes of this, each country is represented individually. It'll be more fun, and I'll get Northern Ireland :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. Im not representing for United Kingdom. I beleive someone already has Ireland.
  14. hey chris can i represent china
  15. Its not going to be very much fun for everyone if you continue to act like no one else matters. You are acting pretty selfish. You representing 3 nations is excluding two other potential players. Get off your imaginary high horse and work with the people around you. You are no more important than anyone, therefore you dont get special treatment.
  16. Well, first off. Im off my high horse. Im not representing any country. I now what im doing. Its a game first off. It was a joke to start out with. So calm down and dont get all antsy over little stuff.
  17. Its not being selfish, Can anyone not take a joke..... I mean really. Im not going to argue or something about just a game.
  18. I ask again...can I be Madagascar?
    5chris100 likes this.
  19. jacob5089 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.