Smp2 - Le Edeen Dur

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by DemonThunder345, Aug 9, 2013.

1. :p Oh yeah Forgots
    jacob5089 likes this.
  2. You know all my friends play minecraft and I have asked them all only JETSTAR100 said ok demon u know how that went!
  3. I would Like to say we have hit 26 Members! On Satuday at 12:00 am EST We will hold a party on town hall. If this isnt a good time for you or something comes up the time will move to a good time. Thank you all for applying and coming on Adventures with us!
  4. This isn't a good time :p
  5. Where is the nether portal?
  6. could like 5:00 pm est work?
  7. 2013-09-07_08.30.50.png
    Me and DemonThunder345 where up here and noticed this awesome view Nice work everyone!! We built so much!!! And i said to demon i can see my house from up there its in the top left corner!!!
  8. <------ under what i`m pointing at on u you have a avtive member writing in white how
    can i get that?
  9. Demon tryed to ride off the top of the castle and landed there :O Hes got luck! on his side!!

Attached Files:

DemonThunder345 likes this.
  10. Woohoo My Boat flew off the castle!
    2013-09-07_08.54.14.png
    CURLER22 likes this.
  11. Demonthunder345 and I had a posting spree this mornin!
  12. Ok Im posting one more for now. JennyPoo10's house!!!
    2013-09-07_08.59.07.png
  13. What do you mean?
  14. look at ur picture below it
  15. You have to post a lot.
  16. ok thanks
  17. Alright here is a Story of what Happened today. -

First GoodDumbdog joined while Me and Curler22 were trying to get the spider and Zombie out of his atic on his treehouse. Then Since I saw them I grabbed my Stick and was about to go up there and wack em to death. Right when I moved a Creeper fell down the ladder and blew up part of the cobble. The ladders had broke so we had to do it the hard way >.>. After all that we went down in the morning to have some fun. First we decided to blow up Gdd. So we did but he survived. So we got an idea. on a part of the island we were gonna destroy later Gdd brought us A stack of TnT. I put 15 first and then it made a nice crater. So Curler and Gdd both went inside. I then blew it up and it made a huge crater. After that since we still had flint and steal We had another game Of Flint & Steal Wars! It was Epic. Then we played a game where you had to jump off these things and survive...
    If I can think of the rest of em Then I will post. 2013-09-07_11.21.48.png 2013-09-07_11.09.34.png
    CURLER22 likes this.
  18. you had to get the picture of me on fire right?
  19. what about me?