Smp10?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Gadget_AD, Nov 3, 2013.

1. I will have a pet momentus :p
  2. Thanks for the replies guys!
  3. EMC is a non pvp place. adding a pvp server would completely violate that aspect. i cant see a emc pvp server happening. go play a pvp server if you want one that bad
  4. Well, it's happening. It has been confirmed by Aikar.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  5. then why don't we just make every server pvp and throw in griefing everyone's res while were at it
  6. Implying that a server where PvP and griefing is expected will be visited by people who dislike PvP and they will be annoyed by it.
    If an EMC PvP were to be made, you can just stay off it if you don't want it. I don't want it, but many do, and I'm happy for it to happen. It'd make for some nice variety, at least.
  7. It would be an addition, nothing is changing, especially not as severely as your examples.

I'm sure flight for diamond supporters in Utopia was also protested with things like "well why don't we just let peoplel who can fly get creative too?" and "diamdn r OP pls nerf" but eventually it just becomes a normal thing.

Change never seems as good as it will be :)
  8. image.jpg
    While were at it might as well throw in rainbows that destroy the sun and all of minecraft!
    :/
    cddm95ace, mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. EMC will be adding an exclusively PvP server in the future. The other servers will not be altered in any way.
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. isnt one of the commandments no pvp? i just thought this was a pvp free server. do what you will i just want to clear some things up
  11. You are correct. But the players want a PvP server. So the staff have agreed on creating a PvP match server sometime in the future. None of the other servers will be modified, and the commandments will be changed to suit this change.
  12. i dont see whats so hard about finding a pvp server. most of them are.
  13. The problem is we don't want people leaving EMC to go to a PVP server. That's one reason for adding a PVP server. Another reason is that maybe you want to do PVP with your friends on EMC and if there was a PVP server you could do that :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. Why are you so against it? If you don't want to be a part of it, then you don't have to. You can completely ignore it, and all will be the same.
    mba2012 and Gadget_AD like this.
  15. im not against it. im just stating some things.
  16. You telling people that its better/easier to just leave and find a PvP server isn't exactly supporting the idea.
  17. im not supporting it either. sure a emc pvp server sounds fun but there are some also negative thingsto be found in making one. im half and half on this one
  18. I'm curious. What are the negatives?
    kevdudeman likes this.
  19. Personally, I'm not a fan of pvp, thats why I came to Empire, but the thought of the players who like it, can go onto a empire pvp server. They should add a clan or faction plug-in too, make it 'war'. Since it will me a dystopia.