SMP1 - The Fortress Of Eden - Eclipsys

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Mar 8, 2012.

1. This project has grown a tiny bit ;D (meaning: it has grown Exponentially) I'm gonna make multiple flying layers, and im gonna need Glowstone for the Tree of Life that will come on a hovering garden in the middle. Ill also need glowstone for lighting up the Ball of Eternity (the ball that ''keeps the fortress flying'') I think that 2stacks should do.

I'll be online as soon as SMP1 is done with the upgrades =p
  2. Well seeing as that at least 3 people are giving you wood then I'd assume that's gonna be one heck of a tree of life O.O
  3. hence the ''(meaning: it has grown exponentially)'' XD
  4. Im in need of LOTS of cobble anyone who could donate that asap :D???
  5. I have a double chest of it on my Utopia res for you, wasn't going to vault it over till you needed it.

If you only need 2 stacks of Glowstone, I can supply those as well.
  6. Eclipsys you have just go SOOOO many materials its ludicrous hahaha
  7. I would deliver them, but you have movement on your smp1 res set to false...
  8. you got move perms, and ive put up a [access] chest for you :D
  9. Chaaralis, could you drop off the mats in the chest ive put up for you :D? I didnt find any [access] chest on ur Utopia res =p
  10. Sorry, I was busy at work all day, I'll deliver the resources shortly. And I've got basically 4 double chests of stuff for you. Unless you need certain numbers of each material.
  11. Ill put up 3 more double chests then XD

**EDIT**

I've put up 3 extra double chests on my SMP1 res :D
  12. Alright, thanks. I Don't know how much Cobblestone, stone, and glass panes you need, but I'm giving you basically a double chest of each. If you need more I can get it, but if you don't use it all I would like it back, alright?
  13. Thats a great deal Chaaralis! Thx for donating so much :D
  14. No problem at all Eclipsys, I'm happy to help someone as skilled as you with your project.
  15. Chaara, could you drop some more glowstone? another 2-3 stacks =p? Im in need of it :D
  16. Alright, but the stuff wasn't cheap you know...
  17. Chaaralis, could you fire up some more stone? I need it :D
  18. Alright, I'll deliver it in a bit.
  19. You should build a frozen throne too ;) :D DotA
  20. I will make a donation chest at my res for you ( i will mark it with a sign saying "THIS IS FOR YOU ECLI") ASAP :)