SMP1 +store /v mjnoe70

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by mjnoe70, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Currently NOT BUYING, sorry...

- From looking I'm the only shop with Shulker boxes on smp1 "today"
    - My Elytra already have mending on them. I sell the rockets and leather as well
    - Selling hard to find polar bears and strength 5 llamas

Easy to navigate with four sections:
    1st floor central area has dyes, shulker boxes and elytra.
    1st floor west patio has all nature items
    1st floor east pens has animal eggs and related items
    2nd floor has mob drops and promos (Only a few)

I do not sell stone or mob heads as of today. This is a small shop with roughly 100 items but most are useful to a newer player looking to get starter stuff.

Core items, what you need to make your starting stuff.
    Stocked items: trees, wood, wool, animal meat and spawn eggs as well as mob drops.

Also carrying a good supply of dyes, with every color in stock...

Thanks for your visit and any support. Feedback on my store more than welcomed.
  2. One new note, I do sell dragon heads and beacons as well.

Looking for opinions: Is it better to sell the end products or all the stuff to be able to make end products?

EG: You have stained glass, colored clay and dyed wool. So do you sell all colors of them or do you sell plain glass, clay and wool then sell dyes so people can make what they want? Same for wood, do you just sell logs so people can make sticks, stairs, boats, etc or do you sell those finished goods, which is better?
    Tuqueque and ICantHitAnything like this.
  3. Just added cheap horses and 80r villagers to my spawn eggs...
    Lowered my prices a little on stable and vault vouchers
    Thanks for checking my shop out...
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. Have DC chest of paper, sugar, sugar cane, sand, chorus fruit, popped chorus fruit or purpur blocks. PM me with any offers.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. How much do you sell the polar bears for?
  6. To much, I am not sure my current price but as I've managed to get more I keep brining the price down. I had them originally at 2500 and guessing I think I have them at 1000r. This is one of those supply/demand things where supply (number of stores and number of eggs) is keeping my price higher.