SMP 4 Enderfarm Griefed

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Spaskiba, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Contact a mod, tell them to see who placed that sign. Get them banned. Rebuild.
    Michael_Nolan and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  2. This is sad... What gets into to people sometimes?
  3. I know this was the only source of rupee income that i had :(
  4. I don't understand why some people have to be such jerks. It's these kinds of pointless deeds of rudeness that make me lose all hope for humanity. >_>
  5. Its was probably MT, since that person wants to start an xp farm crusade...
  6. no
  7. my question is... cant they make a log to see who goes into the end??
  8. I even mentioned in supporter chat when he did this whether he wanted to show this many people where the End is... I even mentioned that it was just asking for griefing; but he trusted them and where are we now :(

ps I would be glad to help fix the xp grinder if anyone wants the help
  9. We don't even know if it was the people elmo brought in. It could just be a random low life.
  10. Same here!
  11. This Sentence Says it all:
    I HATE THE END!!!
  12. NOOOOOOO the 120 sticky pistons i put in are gone :(, if the person is banned i will come back i think i still have another 32 sticky pistons in my locked chest
  13. why not normal pistons?
  14. because there has to be room for the enders to spawn and with a sticky it adds a block that can push them off
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. huh did I say sticky pistons? I said regular pistons I think.. oh well 120 regular pistons were stolen,

I don't remember inviting people to the end chickneere in fact anyone that I've seen there I warned them not to tell anyone about the location, I made a large storage room because I knew a lot of people will know about the location of it without my will.
  16. I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO SELL THE CO-ORDS OF THE END!
  17. What is this referring to???
  18. there were ALOT of stickys
  19. i went therr yesterday, there were 3 people. i went on the little wooden road and decieded to turn around, when i did someone made a hole and i died.
    it sucks
  20. do u know who they were, and did any 1 talk to a mod yet?