Small Public Farms

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Yixomua, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Location - /v Serimeo (or /v +pf) on /smp2

Please replant nether wart and cocoa beans after harvesting. All chests on the residence are public. If you place any scaffolding blocks in the tree farm, please break them afterward. There is also a dispenser for free bone meal. Please share.

List of farms:
    • Nether Wart (Semi-automatic)
    • Cocoa Beans (Semi-automatic)
    • Vines
    • Animals Breeders: Cows, Pigs, Sheep, and Chickens
    • Tall Flower Farms (Use your own bone meal)
    • Tree Farms (res location tree)
    • Snow Farm
    • Concrete Converter
    Not every farm is on here, but I will expand in the future if people request it.
  2. Thank you for this :)
    For the tree farm portion: the row set aside for the big jungle trees doesn't have a tall enough ceiling for them to grow
    Just thought you might want to know
    :p
    607 likes this.
  3. Sorry, I didn't see that reply for some reason. That section is actually dark oak (the rows correspond with the wall). If I made it 30 high, I would need much more space :p
    BrickStrike likes this.
  4. I added a piston-aided concrete converter. The sand doesn't fall fast enough after being pushed down, so it is a little weird. It won't be usable until I set the subzone, which I need diamond for.
  5. Wow, the animal machines seem quite cruel. :p
    I like the nether wart farm!
    It's cool that you can place and break blocks only where it's necessary. Very nice use of area flags!
  6. I'm going to get rid of the animal farms anyway because they're unreliable. Will be adding a separate cocoa farm now that you can bone meal cocoa after the update.