Skyrim WAY better then MW3 :D

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Eclipsys, Nov 12, 2011.

1. I still think Skyrim defeats ALL other games on steam, I think all the gaming companys should join together, take over steam, and make ONE huge game, multiplayer, that everyone likes, Like Skyrim, but with shotguns for the FPS players, and have the map even bigger then what it already is, have be over 3000 miles (as if in real life), :p maybe this is just an idea for a game I hope to create in my future as a coder :3
  2. That game would be one huge flame war.. imo
  3. i got skyrim console and no mw3 and ya....i wish i woulda got skyrim on pc but alas my pc cant run it :/
  4. I am growing increasingly more interested in playing Skyrim. This is essentially the same thing that happened with Fallout 3, culminating in me buying it cheap off Steam months after everyone had forgotten about it. I will seriously consider getting in maybe in a couple weeks, when I get my tax return.
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  5. personally, i feel that skyrim is kind of, stupid. this is just my opinion but i have played call of duty much longer and i like it better.

please dont hate, as this i just one persons opinion
  6. i am having a hard time deciding which is better, survival mode in mw3's spec ops, and treyarch's zombies :/
  7. Skyrim and MW3, like many have pointed out, depend on multiple factors that you can't judge that easily. If you regard glitches, for instance, Modern Warfare 3 the better game. On the other hand, story goes to Skyrim pretty easily; I mean, Call of Duty in general has a story, but it probably won't be as fleshed-out as an RPG like Skyrim.

@audifan: Development Nether + Flame Wars. Imagine that. On the flipside, we finally know who Garland can't KNOCK DOWN...right? (oh, I hate making bad Final Fantasy jokes like those.)
  8. MW3? Ja well no fine. Played on a friend's console a few hours, but frankly, it's nothing special if you're not a CoD fan (I personally prefer Snoek :D, despite the bones).
    Can't say anything for Skyrim though, never tried it myself (I would've acquired it, but my work shot an arrow in my knee :p)
    But why compare them ? They seem so radically different in essence :confused:
  9. Yeah, Skyrim wins for me, especially since im crap at shooting games :L
    Eclipsys likes this.
  10. First Of all, Skyrim is Essential to the average gamers christmas list.
    Second, Not questioning this post or anything, but arn't we supposed to be talking MINECRAFT! XD
    Sopby likes this.
  11. thanks, again i have never really played it for more than a half hour, so i like COD better but this is just my opinion, we dont have to fight over opinions guys! lets get back to MINECRAFT!!!
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  12. Wut!?
  13. You know that this IS the video game discussion topic, right?
  14. I agree with you Eclipsys, Skyrim is WAY better than MW3. No, I am just kidding, they are both equally good games and I look forward to playing both of them soon. :D
    tshack235 and Darkwellor like this.
  15. I think the CoD games have a better storyline then the TES games.Skyrim could've had a great storyline if they had let Greg Keyes do it.I feel his 2 books based on the TES lore were amazing.