Skyrim Help!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ArkWarrior1, Jun 21, 2014.

1. i've never seen her die, i've even tried to kill her myself... she would just hunch over and breathe for a few minutes.. kinda like when you try to kill someone in the game that can't die because you need them for an important part of the main story line.
    or the next time i fast traveled somewhere she was right back beside me.... in my way. blocking me from going through doors and asking me what i want her to do... getting in my way, allllll the time. i think i scream at her for being in the way more than she actually kills anything
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  2. the only reason i want her back is to carry my stuff that weighs me down.
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. xD lolololol *screams "TAKE MY THINGS YOU ANNOYING PERSON!"
    FDNY21 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  4. "HEY, YOU'RE A WOMAN! WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOOD FOR!"
    I joke, I joke, but really, that's what I think Ark is trying to make out ;)
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. no, not at all :)
    FDNY21 and battmeghs like this.
  6. search around the map for blacksmiths that sell boots that give you like 20% or more room to carry things. that is my magic. :D
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  7. If you have the dawn guard xpac the camp girl won't die at all
  8. NOT to sound dumb but i dident know she could die....
    battmeghs likes this.
  9. at least on the PC version she can't, like i said, i've tried xD many... many times.
    i can't be the only one who's tried to hit her with a sword over and over again because she doesn't understand to get out of the way..

i don't know about the xbox
  10. in certain quests and certain dungeons (like that big dwarven one) followers can die for good. i just always keep a strength potion with 60+ lbs handy then i grab everything in the dungeon drink the potion and fast travel to my home
  11. She's marked as essential, like most, if not all companions. I believe companions aren't essential in hard mode. I dunno. Skyrim always crashes on me so I can't play, but I play Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas a lot, and followers are always marked as essential unless you're in hardcore mode (NV only, unless you have FO3 mods :p).

I do remember her getting knocked out (or atleast in Skyrim 'form' anyway :p) because she ran up a hill without me and up that hill was a bear who lunged at her and threw her off the top of the throat of the world.

That was so funny.

I wish I took a screenshot. Unfortunately, in the 20 minutes I laughed for, it never crossed my mind to do that.

Also, it sounds like you need some Boone in your life. He's the only useful companion in a Bethesda game, and all's you need to do is let him shoot Jeannie May (that old cow :mad:) in the head :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. The only times I've seen her die, it was my own fault. If she's in knocked-down mode, collateral damage from AOE magic like a rune or fireball takes her out for good. This may have been patched since, but blast damage was responsible for several unintended deaths among my "immortal" followers.

One of the main reasons I really like Jordis - I gave her a bow and she's turned out to be crazy deadly as a sniper. Not what you'd expect from "the Swordmaiden." Keeps her out of the way while still being pretty useful.
    2014-06-21_00001.jpg
    cddm95ace and battmeghs like this.
  13. you could just load a previous save and see if that does it.
  14. your thingy spells company wrong....
    FDNY21 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  15. LOL I know i have a new "thingy" i just havent had time to replace it
  16. I neverror use companions they just mess up my sneaking and if I don't have sneaking I can't kill everything XD
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  17. Jordis is the best. I think I actually married her XD

In my experience, the only way one of my followers died was if I dealt the final blow after enemies had made her hunch over. Happened way to many times, but reloading saves always got my Jordis back.
  18. Didn't think I could kill Shadowmir either...
    SHADOWMIR :(:(:(:(
    bradox11 likes this.