Skyfall Cafe & Theater

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Hash98, Nov 24, 2012.

1. i was here eailer and this place was AMAZING. oh and btw:

name:jtc0999
    my home server: smp5
    time: 7:30pm
    people: just me :)
  2. Thanks for the review! That picture is funny.
  3. Our next show will be at 2:45 p.m. tommorrow.(Eastern US). I call it "Pirates". The theater has been dramatically renovated. We took out the classic chandelier and replaced it with wired lighting. We also renovated backstage with new redstone. We got new curtains. We also are going to add something new on our menu....burgers! A freshly grilled steak covered with bread! Lettuce is optional.
  4. If I remember Ill be there and have some fun like last night!
  5. Sorry, guys, the show will have to be postpone to a different hour. We had some technical difficulties(redstone lighting) that we had to fix and some adjustments to the stage.
  6. We are back up and running everyone! Our new lighting system is running and our actors are ready!
  7. I will help if my help is wanted. Plus we are on Skype so that makes it 10billion times easier!
  8. could i make reservations for 1pm? it will be just me and lilyrox55
  9. What a great idea, a theater :)

EDIT: when is the next show?
  10. Your resservation is accepted! :)
  11. Our next show will be at 1:30 pm Eastern US
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. We are premiering "Pirates and the Fountain of Youth". Written by myself. The actors will be Hash98 and gwormn.
  13. Reservation for me please!
  14. Your reservation is good.
    Please get here on time so the show wont start late :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  15. I want a reservetion plz :) 2 people,
  16. Well, there is about an hour untill the show starts called "Pirates". jtc and nfell have made reservations for 1:00. We are preparing the stage as I type. You guys will love our new lighting systems!
  17. No more torches!
    nfell2009 likes this.
  18. Ok, your reservation has been counted. No more available reservations.
  19. 45 Minutes till the show starts! 15 Minutes till all reservations start!
  20. Come to 1103 on SMP-1! Your resservations have started! Show starts is 30 minutes!